July 1, 2008

A normal doctor?

I didn't care about a celebrity clientele or the removal of ALL wrinkles. I wanted someone . . . normal, and that seemed to be the doctor Joan was recommending.

"Dr. Delos seemed the most honest and correct and professional, and VERY discreet. He was neither the most expensive doctor I interviewed nor the cheapest. Right about in the middle, I’d say. But he was very good and I am simply THRILLED with what he has done. If you decide to make an appointment, call me back and I will give you his phone number and all the coordinates."

Her enthusiasm about her experience combined with my husband’s enthusiasm for the change in her appearance were almost convincing enough for me to decide then and there. No commitments. Just a consultation. Do I WANT to spend €10,000 on my face? Is my face worth it?